Browsers to use
I hope that you will be able to use almost any browser here. The only limitation
is, that it has to support frames and tables. Anyway, here is a list of browsers
that have been succesfully tested displaying these pages. If you succeed with
another browser that is not on the list, please send me a mail, so that I can
add it to the list.
- Netsape Navigator Windows/Linux Version 4.7
- The browsers based on the Gecko® engine
- Netsape since Windows/Linux Versions since 6
- Mozilla (Windows/Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Galeon 1.0 & 1.3 (thus probably all other versions)
- SkipStone 0.7.9 for Linux
- Browsers based on the KHTML engine
- Konqueror (successfully tested as of verion 3.0.0, may also be compatible with
- Safari on Mac OS X
- Some text-based browsers
- Lynx 2.8.4 and above (will most probably on other versions, not yet tested)
The problem using lynx is, that it is unable to display tables and frames
correctly. You will be able to read the pages, however, you may not get
the results you expected.
- w3m 0.2 and above for Linux
- Opera Windows/Linux Versions higher than 6.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 & 6 for Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 for Mac OS X
Recommended connection speed
For viewing this website we recommend using a connection with a transfer rate
of at least 56 kbit/second. Otherwise the download of websites with pictures
may take a very long time.
© 2002 - 2006 by Richard Burghause, Germany. All rights reserved.
Linux is a trademark or registered trademark of Linus Thorvalds in the USA and/or
other countries. Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft
Inc. in the USA and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their owners in one or more countries countries.